This is my DPS for my magazine. This is one of my favourite documents that I produced as I put in a lot of effort and time in creating this. Lots of people that saw my DPS before the images were added were very intrigued by it - with the images added it looks more of a DPS that you will see in a magazine.
The DPS shows a obvious indication of who the DPS is about. I had added in several images to the DPS as its good to show a range of pictures of the artist instead of one picture.

Heyy; i absolutely lovee your DPS, I Love the whole entire layout of it, you look like you thought alot about this. i like the photography and the layouts of the images. i like hw you designed the name and gave it to your artist to hold and cut half her head off to advertise the magazine its really nice. the journalistic piece is layout in a very nice manner. i love the whole entire version of your DPS.
ReplyDelete