Again, I like the colour scheme, however, your lacking a little information, especially regulars--however, I suppose it's incomplete, so that makes sense. I think the only major issue I have it that you used the same image from you front cover, maybe you can use a normal background with a couple of pictures from your shoot? Also, it may be worth cropping your youtube symbol a little, it looks somewhat cut and pasted. Also, perhaps you should have a look at another place to put your masthead, as it looks very similar as well as specifying the piece is the 'contents' page within with a little sub-title.
I Like it, however, there isnt uc information and ive realised you used a similar image from our front cover, i think youcould add a little more images, maybe taking some pictures in the studio of different artists to show the different artist involved in your magazine in that edition. i like the colour scheme. overall good, but i believe you can still add more to it.
Again, I like the colour scheme, however, your lacking a little information, especially regulars--however, I suppose it's incomplete, so that makes sense. I think the only major issue I have it that you used the same image from you front cover, maybe you can use a normal background with a couple of pictures from your shoot? Also, it may be worth cropping your youtube symbol a little, it looks somewhat cut and pasted. Also, perhaps you should have a look at another place to put your masthead, as it looks very similar as well as specifying the piece is the 'contents' page within with a little sub-title.
ReplyDeleteI Like it, however, there isnt uc information and ive realised you used a similar image from our front cover, i think youcould add a little more images, maybe taking some pictures in the studio of different artists to show the different artist involved in your magazine in that edition. i like the colour scheme. overall good, but i believe you can still add more to it.
ReplyDelete