Friday, 11 January 2013

5. How you attract/address your audience?

Front cover
 



Contents Page
 

 
DPS
 
 

 
 
Mini Survey
 

What Could've been improved ?
Once i had the chance to gather all my postive feedback, i had also recieved on things that I need to improve on: The (front cover) could've been cropped so that the picture will be a mid-shot of the model and maybe place a coloured text box behing the page number listed on the left hand side- this would make the page number more bold.
 
Ways I attracted my auidence
 
Front cover - The model on the front cover magazine, looks directly at the audience which draws them in - the use of the eye contact to the audience creates a connection with them.
 
Colours - The colours I used in my magazine (yellow and white which is also the colour scheme) make the pages bright and more vibrant.
 
Journalism - My journalism was very good and I included very interesting information that would make viewers want to read more. I added big quotations at the top of my DPS, which where taken from the text below; these where interesting quotes taken from what the artist had said in the interiew.
 
Summary
 
I did a mini survey to know what elements of my magazine were the strongest and what I may have needed to improve on. From taking a glimpse on my feedback of all my magazine documents I believe that RAGGEEK was very successful and my research had shown through the work that i had produced. Overall i am please with the feedback I had recieved and next time i get to do a task like this i will have a great understanding of what a great quality magazine is.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment