What have
you’re learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?
Photography equipment:
1.
GE
A1200 – is a digital camera that has 12.1 mega pixels. I used this
camera to do a location shoot. I was confident about using the camera, but I
also played around with the contrast settings as I had taken the photo during
sunset.
2. Iphone 4 –I
had used my mobile phone to capture some nature and the surroundings of the
location that I would've liked to add to my magazine. The iphone camera has 8 mega pixels and has a great focus.
3. Computer/Laptop(iMac)-
I used a laptop to upload photos, choose a selection of photographs that I
would put in my magazine.
Desktop Programs
I also used a some designing programs to create my Front cover, Contents page and DPS. The programs I had used were Indesign and Photoshop.
Indesign - is a desktop publishing software that can be used to make posters, flyers, magazines newspapers etc. I had learnt how the basics: crop an image, add text, use a ruler, create borders and add images. This program was manageable, it was also the first time i had used the program and i would definitely use it again for design purposes.
Photoshop - is a graphics editing program used to edit JPEGS (photo files). I had used this program to create my front cover of my music magazine, this included adding subheadings as well as editing and placing images.
Blogger - I had used blogger to display my work in a simpler way. Blogger is very easy to use as it's layout is similar to the layout on Word Document.
Slideshare - Slideshare is a web 2.0 that is primarily based on slide hosting services. I was able to upload my Powerpoint presentations as your unable to upload powerpoint files on blogger. This was also another source that i used to answer one of my questions. I also found this website easy to use.
Xtranormal - is a digital entertainment which produces DIY animation software for the web. It turns the words from a script into an animated movie using text-to-speech. This is particular type of technology that is new to me as I've never created an animated story. However, i think my final result of animated production was successful and a great challenge.
Blurb - is mainly used for users that want to make their own photo book (photo album) - But in this case i used this to show some of my pictures/evidence of my photos and annotation of the photos that i uploaded.
Prezi - Prezi is quite similar to using powerpoint presentation - there's many types of templates that you can use; which each theme has their own individual movement of the slides and background.
Desktop Programs
I also used a some designing programs to create my Front cover, Contents page and DPS. The programs I had used were Indesign and Photoshop.
Indesign - is a desktop publishing software that can be used to make posters, flyers, magazines newspapers etc. I had learnt how the basics: crop an image, add text, use a ruler, create borders and add images. This program was manageable, it was also the first time i had used the program and i would definitely use it again for design purposes.
Photoshop - is a graphics editing program used to edit JPEGS (photo files). I had used this program to create my front cover of my music magazine, this included adding subheadings as well as editing and placing images.
Creative media technologies:
For each of the following creative media technologies I have used were different ways of presenting my work. Each website has a different theme and layout for my work and were used to present my answers in a more youthful way.
Slideshare - Slideshare is a web 2.0 that is primarily based on slide hosting services. I was able to upload my Powerpoint presentations as your unable to upload powerpoint files on blogger. This was also another source that i used to answer one of my questions. I also found this website easy to use.
Xtranormal - is a digital entertainment which produces DIY animation software for the web. It turns the words from a script into an animated movie using text-to-speech. This is particular type of technology that is new to me as I've never created an animated story. However, i think my final result of animated production was successful and a great challenge.
Blurb - is mainly used for users that want to make their own photo book (photo album) - But in this case i used this to show some of my pictures/evidence of my photos and annotation of the photos that i uploaded.
Prezi - Prezi is quite similar to using powerpoint presentation - there's many types of templates that you can use; which each theme has their own individual movement of the slides and background.






No comments:
Post a Comment