When I had did my presentation, Vanessa had asked the class for feedback about my magazine proposal.
Positive feedback:
- I had a good colour scheme(including masthead)
- How I was going to make my magazine different (before I had changed it)
- Chosen genre (Hip-House)
Negative feedback:
- The font of the masthead is slated and makes it harder for viewers to read.
Changes that can be made:
- Someone suggested that instead of having two Gs in Raggeek that I can make it into one and make it Bold.
My Thoughts
My personal response to my feedback is that, I have taken the negative feedback to account and believe that my masthead slated and may make it harder for some viewers to read. However, I strongly disagree with the statement as when I presented my mastheads to other people they were able to read the masthead and liked the font that I had chosen for my magazine. Despite the fact that only two people in my class agreed with the negative statement, I will go with the risk of still having the same masthead as it suits my genre and looks attractive.
I was very pleased with the positive feedback, I was especially pleased that I wont have to make much changes without my view on it. All I need to do is keep up the good work and view my work to see if I need to make any changes.
No comments:
Post a Comment