Monday, 12 November 2012

Front Cover for my magazine

For my Front cover page, I wanted the cover to be mainly emphasised on the new artist that is featuring in my magazine - in order for this to be a success I had designed my front cover so that it's simple and not too over crowed with cover lines and advertisements.

My front cover and contents page is inspired by Spins' magazine. While designing my front cover, I managed to do my research on spins magazine and how they advertise their new artists. Spin designs their front cover page so that its simple. The image depicting an image of the featuring artist was large and colourful so that all eyes will be focused on the new celebrity that is breaking through. The use of youthful colours are used to give a warm and happy mood to the magazine. Warm and vibrant colours attract the audience as they are appealing and can be seen from a distance.

For my magazine Raggeek I want to portray that my magazine is exciting and be appealing to my target audience (16-30).

No comments:

Post a Comment