Wednesday, 14 November 2012

Front Cover Design & Masthead


Images will be on the front cover, contents page and double page spread. There should be a form of constancy, whether it’s the size of the images used, font size and colour scheme.  There will be a colour scheme inside the magazine, preferably the colours used in the primary colour wheel. Using a colour scheme shows a form of professionalism, it serves a mean of communication medium. A colour scheme also helps improve presentation and advertisement.

Colour Scheme Chosen:



The main colour scheme is red, white and black - as the magazine is featuring a new artist, some coverlines on the front cover will be 'neon green' as the artist is called 'Neon Eniola' and as her favourite colour is neon green.






Masthead

My chosen masthead is the image shown on the left. I had chosen this particular masthead as I wanted something simple and easy for viewers to read. I've decided to add the colour red as my background for my masthead so that the masthead looks 3D and gives a bold effect.




No comments:

Post a Comment